Thursday, April 25, 2019

New Year, new post....

I've gotten situated in my new flat.  Now in a position to continue my wargaming blog....

Currently working on 28mm AWI British line infantry and 28mm AWI British light infantry battalions for British Grenadier.  This project for the Battle of Freeman's Farm (1st Saratoga) will be taking up most of my painting time for the next two years. 

Bought some new music to get me into a painting mood.  Namely classical like Bruckner's Symphony No. 5 and Bach's Brandenburg Concertos.  Also bought replacement 28mm armies for British Colonials (namely Sudan and South Africa), 28mm 1859/1866 Austrian infantry division for Chassepot and Needlegun, and some 30mm WH40K Sisters of Battle force. 

That should keep me busy for a while...

Also have small amount of commission work in the form of a 25mm Ral Partha British Naval Brigade, 25mm Ral Partha British Gatling, and 25mm Ral Partha Afghan weapon sprues, too.

Regards,
Blake Wood Walker 

No comments:

Post a Comment