Saturday, February 3, 2018

50th Anniverary of Tet Offensive, 02FEB18, AAR

Photos from 50th Anniversary of the TET Offensive game, 02FEB18.

I ran several Viet Cong local force squads against some aggressive USMC squads. My VC got their pajama bottoms handed to them in both games. I couldn't hit anything to save my life and the American firepower was too overwhelming. I have a better idea what to in future games.

Overall, Ambush Valley/Force on Force works well for small numbers of 28mm figures. Realistically, I have way too many figures for the average game scenario!



          Initial American deployment of his squad in the first game.  My VC were offboard in reserve.
                                       

Glenn Wilson moves up his USMC infantry through the brush

No comments:

Post a Comment