Sunday, April 22, 2018

Selling of my Warmachine and WH40K armies....

I selling off my WH40K and Warmachine armies. The reasons are two fold. I'm into way too many periods for my own good. I decided to take the plunge and buy several hundred dollars worth of 28mm American Revolutionary War for use with British Grenadier.

I've been progressively getting rid of things. I'm keeping my 28mm Darkest Africa/British Colonials, 28mm Franco-Prussian War, 28mm Samurai/Koreans, 28mm Vietnam, and 15mm SYW.

In addition to the new Space Hulk game I still have in shrink wrap. I also have an entire unused 6mm Angolan and South African micro-armor waiting to be bloodied. With the American Revolutionary War stuff, that's enough to keep me occupied for quite a while...

Regards,
Blake Wood Walker

No comments:

Post a Comment