Sunday, June 7, 2015

June 2015 Projects

I decided to downsize some of my figures.  I'm running out of room in the basement.  I thought about things long and hard and came to the conclusion it was for the best.  I have years worth of painting to do.  I don't have room for everything.  That's the problem.  So...

I got rid of my remaining GW High Elf army.  I also am looking to get rid of 28mm ECW armies and a 28mm Mongol army.  I'd like to sell them locally because shipping would kill me.

I went ahead and started up some 15mm SYW Reichsarmee brigades.  I also primed some 28mm Bronze age Greek spearmen.  I have the following projects staring me in the face:

28mm Trojan army
28mm Bronze age Greek army
84 28mm Masai Warriors
42 28mm Colonial German Marines
28mm Sudanese Dervishers
28mm Viet Cong, US Marines, and ARVN
15mm SYW Reichsarmee
15mm SYW Saxons
15mm SYW Swedes
15mm SYW Prussians
28mm Warmachine Rhulic army
28mm Warmachine Steelhead Company army

This will keep me busy for YEARS.

On my literary efforts, I'm reading The Unremembered Empire now.  I didn't get to read much this week.  I'm also giving up on my efforts to learn ancient Egyptian hieroglyphs.  I'll going to try and learn a living language.  I'll have to see what I want to do with all my books on Egyptian hieroglyphs.  It's been hard to consistently be able to study the subject with my daily schedule.  I should have made more of an effort.  But alas, things didn't work out...

No comments:

Post a Comment