Tuesday, January 26, 2016

New painting area, Jan. 26, 2016

                                          New painting table and paint area, 26JAN16.

I found out a local contractor won't get around to work on the basement for at least a month.  I went to a retailer and bought a new table and table clothes.  It's my new painting area.  I have a figure I'd started months ago.  It's a Warmachine Machine Protectorate of Menoth Paladin solo.  I'll work on him tonight and then move over to 18mm SYW Reichsarmee infantry later this week.  I need to prime all the 18mm SYW figures.  So that will take a day.

I'm glad to get back to painting.  I've missed it.  I've got too many figures lined up in my painting queues!

Anyway, it's been been five months since I've painted...  That's too long.

No comments:

Post a Comment