Monday, September 24, 2018

Counting the cost....

Unfortunately, I sold off my entire 28mm British colonial/darkest Africa, 28mm Samurai/Koreans, 15mm SYW, and 6mm 1980s Angolans/South Africans in order to pay bills.  The only things I have left are 28mm Mongols, 28mm Franco-Prussian War, and 28mm American War of Independence. 

I also got rid of my WH40K armies, too.  I also sold off my Warmachine armies, too.  Not that I have room for all those figures.  I had to downsize.  It was only a matter of when. 

Part of me would like to reminisce about what I got rid of.  However, my most immediate project is 28mm American Revolutionary War.  Most of which is plastic.  That's for British Grenadier

I'm also looking at doing two small 28mm Macedonian Successor Kingdom armies for Neil Thomas's Ancient and Medieval Wargaming Rules.  Those will be my historical armies. 

I'd like to put together 2.000 points of Blood Angels Assault force for WH40K eventually.  I'll just have one WH40K army and some Kill Zone forces from the boxed set, too.  I've been reading too much WH40K novels recently.  It's rekindled my interest in WH40K.  Right now, I'm reading Ciaphas Cain:  Hero of the Imperium by Sandy Mitchell. 

I have also have schizophrenic delusions of 15mm Great Pacific War, 1879-1884 using They Died For Glory.  Maybe, some other time down the road...

No comments:

Post a Comment