Saturday, August 25, 2018

Old Skool Chainmail game....

I played in an old school Chainmail game today at Glenn Wilson's house.  I played the Orcs/goblins and Joe Collins' playing the dwarfs.  Joe set up a defensive position while I went on the attack.  My first group of goblins broke from close combat against dwarf spearmen.  They routed off the board.  My second group of goblins took casualties from bow fire.  I had them fall back when they reached 50% strength.  They also eventually routed off the board at the end of the game.  My archers managed to wipe out a unit of dwarf axemen.  While my orc heavy infantry took out the dwarf spearmen before running into a were-bear.  My orc heavy infantry went berserk and killed the were-bear.  They reformed as the dwarf bowmen charged my heavy orc archers.  The dwarfs lost the combat and routed into the orc heavy infantry to be wiped out to a man. 

I was only left with two orc units and a marginal orc victory for controlling the game board.  End of story...

1 comment:

  1. You can definitely see your expertise within the paintings you write. The world hopes for more passionate writers like you who are not afraid to mention how they believe. All the time go after your heart. Discover the most popular people ranked on Celebrity birthdays.

    ReplyDelete