Monday, October 14, 2013

WIP, 13OCT13

I didn't get much painting done this weekend.  I spent Sunday evening/Monday morning working on two 30mm Warmachine Menoth Warcasters.  My plan was to work on my Menoth Protectorate at least one day a weekend, that being Friday.  My weekend got destroyed this week.  Too many things going on and nothing got accomplished. 

So I felt I needed to do some painting tonight.  I'm basically done with the two Menoth warcasters.  All I need to do is finish the detailing.  That can wait until Friday.  Until then, I have no photos to show, yet. 

The only other things I got one was the basing of 60 25mm Trojan War skirmishers onto metal bases.  The last batch of figures are drying.  I'll put them away later to be painted at a future date.  Not much else going on.  I'll try and get some work on a regiment of 28mm 1870 Bavarian infantry later this week if things work out in my favor. 

No comments:

Post a Comment