Monday, June 16, 2014

Book purchases from Battery Press

I've purchased the following books from Battery Press:

Official History of the Franco-German War, Vol. 1 and Official History of the Franco-German War, Vol. 2 by the German General Staff; Russian Campaigns in Turkey 1877-1878 by Greene; A Soldier of the Legion by Manington; and Hitler's Guards by James Weingartner.

I'd been wanting to buy these books for a while.  This month finally allowed me to purchase them en masse.  I've read the Official History of the Franco-German War before (at least the first two volumes).  The rest are on the to read list, which has grown into a huge mess.  I've bought too many books to keep up with.

I'm going to stop buying books for a while and read what I own.  I'm currently reading The Martian Tales Trilogy by Edgar Rice Burroughs.  I'll finally write a review of that when I'm done reading it.

Until later.  Good gaming...
Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment