Thursday, September 1, 2016

Early September 2016 reading...

Here is what I read this week:

1)  Andromeda's War by William Dietz.  I read several chapters this weekend.  I'll going to try and read more this Friday and Saturday afternoon.

2)  Tour of the Merrimack:  The Myriad/Wolf Star R.M. Meluch.  The USS Merrimack is an globular cluster trying to find the alien Hive and put an end to their predations on sentient life.  It's getting interesting.

3)  Proxima by Stephen Baxter.  I didn't read anything this week.  I'm planning to read more next week.

4)  The Last Stand of Fox Company by Bob Drury.  It's the morning of day three of Fox Company's stand on their hill in the Chosin Reservoir during the Korean War.  Fox Company's Captain said they'll hold no matter what, because they're Marines...

No comments:

Post a Comment