Monday, August 20, 2018

Current and future projects...

I made a concerted decision to completely sell off most of 28mm, 15mm, and 6mm scale collections.  I had to much stuff for a one bedroom apartment.  I kept my 28mm Franco-Prussian War armies and 28mm American War of Independence forces (NIB). 

The next thing I did was determine what I'd do after that.  I simplified things by keeping everything in one scale.  I'm staying with 28mm figures.  I would have liked to have done 15mm Great Pacific War.  However, I'd have to buy 15mm Hispanic terrain to go with the armies. 

Maybe later, much later.  Like five years down the road....  LOL.

I did talk to friends.  I'd planned to build two 28mm Macedonian Successor Kingdom armies for Neil Thomas' Ancient and Medieval Wargaming rules.  I have 28mm Foundry Greek command.  I'll fill in the rest with 25mm Old Glory next December 2019. 

I have entire 28mm British, Hessian, and Continental plastic armies to assemble and paint.  It will take most of the next eighteen months to complete.  The rules set I'm using is British Grenadier.  The Great Pacific War would be modified They Died For Glory.  Those are my plans, so far....

Blake

No comments:

Post a Comment