Wednesday, August 8, 2018

I'm still alive...

Yes, I'm still alive.  I haven't been online for two months.  Now, I am.  However, I've got to liquidate most of my gaming collections to come up with cash.  This only good to those around the St. Louis metro area.  I can't afford to ship the number of 28mm scale figures and 6mm South African and Angolan micro-armor outside of the local area. 

Here is what I have:

28mm Figures:

28mm Colonial:
250 1880s Dervishers (primed)
100 1882 British infantry
380 1879 Zulu infantry

28mm Japanese/Koreans
250 Japanese samurai
150 Royal Korean army

Modern/Vietnam Era
90 Viet Cong infantry
36 US Marine infantry
32 ARVN Rangers
4 M113s (ARVN)
2 US Marine Sea Knights

6mm Scale Modern
1.33 1:1 scale Angolan Micro-Armor Battalion (two companies of BTR-60 and two companies of T-55s)

1.33 1:1 scale South African Micro-Armor Battalion (two companies of motorized infantry, one company of mechanized infantry and 1 MBT company)

Prices:
28mm:  $1.00 per figures, $5.00 per vehicle, including case and foam.  Everything painted except where indicated.

6mm:  $300.00 for entire lot, including sabol bag and foam.  Everything painted, based, and flocked for FFoT, III.

If interested anything, please email me at blakewoodwalker@gmail.com

Thanks,
Regards,
Blake Wood Walker

1 comment:

  1. Blake, let me commit to buy your Vietnam collection, and maybe 40 Brits and 40 Zulus from your AZW collection if you can break that one up for sale?
    Dave S.

    ReplyDelete