Monday, October 15, 2012

In the Middle of my 28mm 1870 Prussian Infantry

I'm making slow progress on my 28mm 1870 Prussian infantry brigade.  I need to have everything in time for a local gaming convention called Command Con 2012 that will be held at the Suburban Leasure Center in Chesterfield, MO.  I bought the 40K Dark Vengeance box set early this month.  I went ahead and assembled the Dark Angels and some of the Chaos Space Marine models.  After wasting several days working on those figures, I put them away and went back to base coating 28mm 1870 Prussian.  I'll be working on them this morning.  I'm doing the pants and rolled up dark grey coats on my second regiment of 1870 Prussians. 

I haven't even gotten around to painting leather equipment, flesh, or rifles.  I need to focus on painting the rest of the figures and get them ready for Command Con, November 9-11, 2012.  That doesn't give me much time to get things done.  I might be able just to get the base coats done.  I've squandered enough time not painting.  Much of my free time was taken up with writing, editing, and revising manuscripts.  Now, onto painting!

No comments:

Post a Comment