Sunday, July 10, 2016

Mid-July 2016 reading...

I spent the weekend reading.  Here's what I accomplished:

1)  Analog Magazine July/August 2016 issue:  I read another 35 pages in Analog Magazine.  There was a story about a sentient Chinese starship and its wayward captain stranded in a newly discovered star system.  The second story was about an alien anthropology professor teaching on Earth.  His subject was the "Stone Age," lol...

2)  The Lost Fleet:  Beyond the Frontier:  Guardian by Jack Campbell.  I read another 50 pages in my latest The Lost Fleet:  Beyond the Frontier novel.  Admiral "Black-Jack" Geary had a tour of an alien battleship his fleet is towing back to Alliance space.  Geary also has a game of chicken with Syndicate CEO Boyens fleet over the Midway star system, which Boyens bugs out via a Starjump portal...

Those are my latest selections.  I'll post more as I continue reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment