Sunday, March 10, 2013

More progress on 28mm 1870 Prussian infantry

I salvaged what part of the weekend I could and got some painting done.  I finished another 28mm 1870 Prussian infantry battalion tonight.  I now have 2 whole 24 figure battalions painted and 4 more 24 figure Prussian infantry battalions to finish.  I also messed around with 25mm Hovel European terrain this weekend, too.  I kind of don't like the way the black inking I did on some of the stone work of the buildings turned out.  I don't know whether to leave it or come back and repaint it.  I should have used a brown wash or ink.  But I'm out of brown ink right now.  That's it for now on my painting projects...

No comments:

Post a Comment