Thursday, June 6, 2013

Summertime painting projects

I finished half of my 28mm Franco-Prussian War armies this year.  I'm tired of working on the same stuff.  There are other things I'd like to paint.  One of them is my WH40K figures.  I haven't bought any new WH40K figures this year.  I just want to paint what I have and get Battlefoam for the models that need it. 

I'll eventually have Battlefoam for all four of my WH40K armies.  It seems I own too much.  I have Blood Angels, Dark Angels, Traitor Guard, Khorne World Eaters, and a small Nurgle led force.  Here is what I have on my painting table for this summer:

1 Dark Angel Commander
1 Dark Angel Librarian
5 Deathwing Terminators
3 Ravenwing bikers

An additional 18 Ravenwing bikers
3 Ravenwing attack bikes
3 Ravenwing Landspeeders
1 Sammuel, Master of the Ravenwing, on jetbike
1 Dark Angels chaplain on bike
20 Chaos Cultists
1 Chaos Hellbrute
6 Chosen Chaos Space Marines
1 Chaos Space Marine Lord
1 Typhus, Lord of Nurgle

I also have the following vehicles to assemble and paint:

2 Chaos Space Marine Land Raiders
3 Chaos Space Marine Rhinos

That's it for my WH40K stuff.  I'd also like to get some fliers and an additional Chaos Space Marine Land Raider.  I'm holding off on additional WH40K purchases until next year.  The goal now is to get my current GW models assembled, painted, and put into gaming bags.  This is what I get for being a slave to the fickle GW gods...

I do have my FOW British Paras to assemble and paint at some point, too.  This is the problem when you have too many miniature armies!

No comments:

Post a Comment