Thursday, March 26, 2015

28mm Armored Vikings Competed...

I worked this morning and this afternoon on completing 41 28mm armored Vikings.  The figures are a range of Old Glory Ghost and Eureka Miniatures Dark Ages line.  If I had some sense, I'd stop with that many 28mm Vikings for a SAGA army.

Alas, I'm not that sensible.  I'm working on a 28mm Viking army for Warlord.  I'll have 160 Vikings by the time everything is done.  I started and stopped on the Vikings back in 2013.  I thought I'd jump start them by completing the figures I'd painting and adding 24 Old Glory Rheinland Maidens to the unit.  It has Beowulf its leader.  I know it's not historical, but it was a nice change painting something simple (instead of 28mm FPW uniforms).

I'll post photos later.  I'm also assembling a WH40K SM Land Raider.  It's small when compared to the GW Baneblade.  I'm going to prime both these vehicles Beached Bone Army Painter Primer and then dry brush the details on them.  I'll have to wait on the weather before spray.  Hopefully, this weekend.  I hope...

Now my focus is going back to my 30mm Menoth Protectorate Warmachine army.  I have bone more character solo to prime.  The rest of the figures are needing to finished up with detail work.  Hopefully, this all will be done by the middle of April 2015.

Time, unfortunately, moves on...

No comments:

Post a Comment