Wednesday, March 25, 2015

Late March 2015 reading

As part of a New Year's resolution, I'm cutting back on my television viewing to what I record on a DVR each week.  I watch too much sports.  I'll still get to watch it.  Just not the amount I had been....

Anyway, I eluded to the backlog of books now piled up both in hard copy and electronically.  I'm wanting to reduce my reading pile and eventually catch up with all my books.  I started War Dogs by Greg Bear this past weekend.  I'm also trying to read The Kaiser's Pirates by Nick Hewitt. 

War Dogs is classic military sci-fi set on the Red Planet.  I'm reading that on Friday evening, Saturday, and Monday evening.  The other nights I have open during the week, I'll try reading The Kaiser's Pirates, which is about the German cruiser war during the Great War.

The good thing about these books is that War Dogs are 300 pages and The Kaiser's Pirates are 200 pages.  It should be relatively light reading compare to Embers of War that was 715 pages!  I'll write reviews when I finish them...

Regards,
Blake 

No comments:

Post a Comment