I went book shopping this past week. I got Master of Sanctity by Gav Thorpe, Unbreakable: A Promise Paen Novel by Bauer, and an illustrated book on ancient Egypt. I'm still reading Chickenhawk. I'm at page 280/485 pages. I'd like to have that book done by the end of next week.
I had trouble sleeping. I spent last night painting 28mm 1870 French Turco. Here is the regiment:
The figures need flocking. I primed my last 28mm 1870 French artillery battery this weekend. I'm starting in those figures, too.
I spent the afternoon playing The Sword and The Flame between 1882 Egyptians and 1882 British line infantry. The British eventually won the game. Unfortunately, I don't have any photos of it. I also scheduled a 28mm Imjin War game for the end of March at a local gaming store.
I also picked up some Battlefoam Pack 216 paint load out for my paints. I organized all my paints this evening. I also went through my Windsor Newton inks. Some of the inks had dried out. The orange drawing ink also dried out before I opened it. Some other extra inks were congealed, too. I should replace my Windsor Newton drawing inks at some point. I do use them for inking figures.
Now I have a massive flocking project of a 28mm 1870 French Turco Regiment and 28mm 1870 Bavarian infantry line regiment. I'll start that as soon I as get the 28mm 1870 French artillery batter completed.
But the laundry gods called me this evening. I caught up on my television viewing and went back to punching out pieces for a GW Baneblade kit that's been sitting in my basement since last May 2014...