Sunday, December 9, 2012

Star Trek Full Thrust Game, Dec. 6, 2012

I played one game of Star Trek Full Thrust with Don Cox, Adam Jones, and another player from St. Charles Thursday afternoon at Game Nite in St. Louis, MO.  I ran a Cardassian cruiser against a Klingon cruiser.  Photon torpedos crippled my ship.  I lost my FTL drive and was forced to limp off the battlefield with the second Klingon cruiser finished off the other Cardassian ship commanded by Adam Jones.  Adam and the other gentlman played a second game of Full Thrust while I watched. 

This was one of the few times I didn't have to GM a game.  I'd like to play more often than GM.  That doesn't seem to work.  The only time I just get to play is when I game WH40K.  Then I mainly lose!  But todays 28mm Darkest Africa Game will be my last historical gaming for the month.  I get one last 40K game Wednesday with Scott McCoy before the X-mas holidays.  Afterward, it's just get together when we can to discuss things until January 2013. 

No comments:

Post a Comment