Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Painting at Therapy

Painting is a relief from daily life.  I schedule time to paint when I can.  I spent part of last night painting 28mm 1870 Prussian cuirassiers.  I wanted to spend more time working on them today.  But things got in the way.  I'll work on them tomorrow or Friday.  I'd like to get the base coats of on my Prussian cuirassier regiment done sometime next week.  I still need to seal an entire brigade of 28mm 1870 French Foreign Legion infantry tomorrow, too.  I'll get some photos up of the 1870 Prussian cuirassier regiment when I get a chance.

I should try at get some painting done this evening.  I really don't think I'll get a chance tomorrow.  But that is how things go. 

Here is what I have on my painting table for the next 3-4 months:

1 28mm 1870 Prussian Cuirassier Regiment
1 28mm 1870 Prussian Krupp Gun Battery
4 28mm 1870 Prussian Mounted Command
1 28mm 1870 Prussian Infantry Brigade (144 figures)
1/2400 WWI British Grand Fleet (15 ships)
1/2400 WWI German High Seas Fleet (14 ships)

Some of the German ships are already painted and based.  I need to buy premade bases from Litko Game Accessories when I get a chance in September/October 2012.  My goal is to have my 28mm Franco-Prussian forces done for a small game in late October 2012.  I'd like to run a scenario at a local gaming convention in early/mid November 2012.  I'd also like to submit a large 28mm Zulu War 1879 game using The Sword and the Flame, too. 

No comments:

Post a Comment